Our featured property this week highlights a few ways of making the most of apartment living. This property is a flat conversion that gives the occupier the benefit of generously-sized bedrooms. That give this owner the opportunity to create multi-functional rooms that make this apartment such a success.
Bridgefield Road, Tankerton | 2 beds | allocated parking £249,995
The kitchen, dining and living space is a key room. There’s a lot of different activities in this room and a number of key ideas in place.
- Zoning is the first way to create a feeling of space and purpose. The kitchen area’s wood laminate flooring is a practical, neutral finish that gives way to softer neutral carpeting in the living space.
- Apartment dwellers are always on the lookout for storage solutions. This owner adds a witty flourish with it’s globe drinks trolley. It marks the space out as sociable, and importantly releases kitchen cupboards for other purposes.
- The main dining area here is at the kitchen counter. Keeping the floor clear and maintaining easy access to the bar stools is key. Eating at a counter should always feel fun – so keeping the kitchen clear and under control is important for happy dining.
- In the living area, we would think about removing the smaller sofa to free up a little floor space, maybe replacing the main sofa with a sofa bed if occasional guest accommodation is required.
- The combination of shelving and TV space is well managed. After all, real lives accumulate books and we all need our downtime in front of the telly.
Bedrooms are multi-purposed too. Having a little more space than the average apartment, means that this occupier has maintained a sense of calm around the bed, even while the room contains study space too. The guest bedroom achieves a similar sense of order, with a sofa bed and desk.
The new owner of this apartment would be well rewarded by any investment in the property. It is located close to the Long Rock end of Tankerton Beach and is only a short walk from bus routes, JoJos Restaurant and the beach front cafe. The nearest school is Swalecliffe Infants & Juniors.
Call us to arrange your viewing for this or other properties on 01227 272155.